- Free delivery on purchases over $59.95 (incl GST) For purchases below $59.95 a delivery charge of $10.95 (incl GST) per order is applicable. We supply and ship all our products Australia Wide only.
- A surcharge will be incurred for the following locations: Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, and The Australian Antarctic Territory. Please contact us for further shipping details.
- All in-stock orders placed before 3pm AEDT (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm AEDT will be dispatched the next business day
- As a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 3 business days, whilst it could take up to 5+ business days for more remote areas.
- Delivery times are rough estimate only and we do not accept any liability for failure to meet the scheduled delivery times or any inconvenience caused as a consequence.
- Deliveries can only be made where a signature to verify the delivery can be obtained. The best addresses are where someone is home between 7am and 5pm weekdays, or a business address which is open during normal business hours. Usually if delivery cannot be made, Australia Post and couriers will leave a note for you to pick up that item but this cannot be taken for granted. If delivery cannot be made, you will be responsible for any delivery fees incurred even though you may not receive the item, so please make sure someone is available to sign.
- Call us on 1300 ink house (1300 465 465) if you need urgent delivery. Additional cost will be incurred.
- We strive to have all items in stock. However, if any item on your order is out of stock, we will contact you (by e-mail or phone) in 24-48 hours and give you an estimated delivery date as well as the option of waiting for your items or discussing another option. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied will incur a $9.95(incl GST) redelivery fee. If you have given authority to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all our compatible products.
- If you have any technical questions regarding the use of a cartridge, please contact us for assistance; if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the performance of a cartridge please contact us on 1300 ink house (1300 465 465)
- Warranty for (OEM) original brand products is as per the manufacturer’s warranty terms & conditions.
- No Guarantee On Toner Refill as we do not supply refilled items
- To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an Ink house direct RA number, which is valid for 15 days from the issue date. When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods
- If you are not sure if the cartridge you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machines.
- we do not give credits or refunds for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods, where the item(s) purchased is/are over 60 days old from the invoice date.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise credit will be refused. When returning incorrectly ordered goods please pack them in another box so that the original packaging will not be damaged by stickers, courier handling etc.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they have proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped freight on or receiver to pay, will be rejected at goods inwards in our warehouse, leaving the courier responsible.
- All incorrectly ordered goods returned to InkHouse direct will incur a 15% restocking fee.
Faulty goods can be returned under these conditions
- Please contact us first to ensure and confirm that the product is faulty, as we may need information from the manufacturer confirming the fault.
- As a rule we do not give credits for returns where the goods are over 6 months old from the invoice date. This is due to manufacturers restraints, not our wishes. Exceptions are made for some products where we have specific latitude given to us by the manufacturer of the product.
- Laser or copier returns, cannot and will not be processed without printed pages from the cartridge in question. There will be no exceptions as we are unable to obtain credits without these.
- Most cartridges have to be over a minimum weight (normally at least 75% full) before we can accept them for return.
- If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, the credit will be denied.
- All cartridges must be sealed and secured to ensure they do not leak or get lost in transit.
- The warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us, for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated here.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges(unless otherwise agreed). It is the customers responsibility to ensure they have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped freight on or receiver to pay, will be rejected at goods inwards in our warehouse, leaving the courier responsible.
- Return Authorisations are only valid for 14 days.
- In the case of cartridges: Once we have received the cartridges, we will then evaluate them and contact you to advise the result. This may take up to 30 days for Genuine Cartridges and 7 days for Compatible Cartridges.
- We are very sympathetic when it comes to returns and will consider all requests for returns which do not meet these criterias on a case by case basis.